The Bury St Edmunds United Reformed Church was founded by five men, three women and six children in 1646, making it the oldest continuing non-conformist church in Bury St Edmunds. The church met in a variety of places until land was set aside in Whiting Street and the building was completed in 1708.
Over the years the church has been extended and the Victorian gothic façade was added in 1866. The United Reformed Church holds regular services and community events, as well as being involved with the Bury St Edmunds Festival.
Bury St Edmunds