All Saints Church began in 1953 and serves the western area of Bury St Edmunds. The parishes of St John the Evangelist, St George and All Saints came together to form the North Bury Team Ministry in 2002. They now work in partnership with the Lark Valley Benefice as the ‘North Bury and Lark Valley Churches’.
The church is linked to its own church hall which is used by a wide variety of church and community groups throughout the week. The church and a smaller meeting room are also available to hire.
7A Park Road
Bury Saint Edmunds